Personalise and Celebrate
By taking each of these components and delivering them to the highest of standards we aim to create an atmosphere whereby you can reflect and share memories and start your recovery journey.
The funeral ceremony helps to publicly acknowledge the reality of the death, and when shared with friends and family it encourages the expression of grief. In our experience this actually helps begin a healthy mourning process.
Some of the options people consider are:
- Funeral location and venue set up
- Celebrant or Clergy
- Flower Selections and a display of a personal item
- Music and tribute displays
- Eulogies and readings
- Orders of Services and Memorial Jewellery
- Hearses(Contemporary, vintage, or specialised, such as horse drawn or motorcycle)